Nmap Web Version
Rainmap is a web-based application that allows users to create, configure and run Nmap scans from within their browser. A wide range of Nmap options is available, though users only need to specify the targets they want scanned, and the default options will be adequate in most cases. Rainmap aims to simplify network monitoring tasks and encourage system administrators to scan their networks as often as possible.
- Easily launch Nmap scans with a few clicks.
- Responsive interface runs smoothly from your phone/tablet.
- Reports delivered by email in all formats.
- View reports from your web browser.
- Schedule scans.
- Dozens of scanning profiles to choose from.
- Easy to install/set up.
- Share results with your team.