WHO-AMI is a security and information community.
- We are committed to sharing technical security and information items by focusing on security incidents in industry and everyday life.
- In our articles you will find: penetration of internal and external network, mobile, webapps, business, and security management and other security issues.
- You will also find useful information about software and technology, tutorials and tools.
- Types of operating systems we know, how to install them and how to use them.
- You will also find information about what is a hacker, type of hackers and what they do.
- We will show you how to install different tools and how to use them.
- You will also find information about the most powerful and used tools and the latest techniques
- You can ask questions and find answers.
- As we all know, technology is advancing very fast. But the security risk increases with new technology and new software.
- That’s why security in any company or business is one of the most important.
- Our goal is to inform you how important is security, for ordinary people and for business.
- All information and tutorials are for educational purposes only.
- We believe that ethical hacking, information security and cyber security. Should be familiar topics to anyone who use digital information’s and computers.
- We know that it is impossible to defend yourself against hackers without knowing how they proceed.
- In all our tutorials we us our own routers, servers, websites and other resources, and it not contain any illegal activity.
- We do not promote, encourage and support any illegal activity or hacking without general written permission.
- We want to raise security awareness and inform our readers about how to prevent being hacked and why security is so important.
- Please keep in mind, all this information disclosed on this website. Is for educational purposes only!