NXcrypt: python backdoor framework
- NXcrypt is a polymorphic ‘python backdoors’ crypter written in python by Hadi Mene (h4d3s) . The output is fully undetectable.
- NXcrypt can inject malicious python file into a normal file with multi-threading system.
- Run it with superuser’s permissions.
- NXcrypt output is Fully undetectable.
How it work ?
- Encryption module:
- NXcrypt add some junkcode.
- NXcrypt use a python internal module ‘py_compile’ who compile the code into bytecode to a .pyc file .
- NXcrypt convert .pyc file into normal .py file .
- And in this way we can obfuscate the code
- The md5sum will change too
- Injection module :
- it inject a malicious python file into a normal file with multi-threading system .
- sudo ./NXcrypt.py –file=backdoor.py –output=output_backdoor.py # encrypt backdoor.py and output file is output_backdoor.py
- sudo ./NXcrypt.py –file=shell.py # encrypt shell.py and default output file is backdoor.py but you can edit it in source code
- sudo ./NXcrypt.py –help # NXcrypt help
- sudo ./NXcrypt.py –backdoor-file=payload.py –file=test.py –output=hacked.py # inject payload.py with test.py into hacked.py with multi-threading system