Python data analysis toolkit
Pandas is an open source library licensed by BSD that provides high-performance, easy-to-use data structures and data analysis tools for Python programming languages.
Pandas 0.20.1 is another major release since 0.19.2, including many API changes, deprecations, new features, functional improvements, performance improvements, and a lot of bug fixes. It is recommended that all users upgrade to this version.
- Series / DataFrame The new .agg () API, similar to the group by-rolling-resample API
- Integration with feather-format, including a new top-level pd.read_feather () and DataFrame.to_feather () method
- .ix indexer has been deprecated
- Panel has been deprecated
- Add the IntervalIndex and Interval scalar types
- Improve the user API when grouping according to the index level in .groupby ()
- Improved support for UInt64 dtypes
- Google BigQuery support now uses the pandas-gbq library
For more information, please see the full update